Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Noah Elected Class President by "Wide Margin"

Despite strong competition from a class full of eager candidates ready to serve their fellow classmates, Noah emerged the "clear choice" earlier today.  Elections were held and the winner was announced, now Noah faces some interesting challenges as Miss Lewis's class looks to their newly elected leader to shepherd them through the malaise of a difficult fall term in elementary school.  A new optimism is buzzing as the class looks to finish out 2008 with chins held high.

Interviewer: Noah, were you nervous about the election?

Noah: (back turned, hand held flat across face) No.

Interviewer: What are your responsibilities as President?

Noah:  (from the back of his throat) Aaaugh!, (hands up in the air, with the scowl) I don't know!

Interviewer: Do you have a Vice President?

Noah:  Yes.

Interviewer: What els can you tell me about becoming President?

Noah:  (nearly inaudible)  ...nothing...

 - end of interview -

CONGRATULATIONS, NOAH!  We're proud of you!!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

We are proud, too!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

What I meant to say was:

I can understand the overwhelming support President-elect Noah received based on his domestic policy experience, (i.e., memorizing all of the past presidents), his foreign policy background remains unknown. I would like to hear him speak about it.

(Still very proud of him, of course.)